Let our business operations experts streamline your business operations, so your business can thrive.
Prepaid management consultation sessions can provide guidance on any operational concern, for one low fee. Start building relationships with consultants you can trust by signing up now.
Operation optimization packages available for as low as $1,500
WHAT WE CAN HELP WITH:
- To provide remote healthcare services to patients
- To improve access to healthcare services, particularly in underserved areas
- To reduce costs and increase efficiency of healthcare delivery
- To enhance patient satisfaction and engagement
- To comply with regulations and quality standards
HOW IT WORKS:
- Developing and implementing telehealth solutions for remote healthcare services
- Providing staff training on telehealth solutions and best practices
- Developing and implementing performance metrics and tracking systems
- Providing ongoing support and recommendations for telehealth optimization and continuous improvement
- Conducting quality control and assurance reviews and implementing improvement plans
- Ensuring compliance with regulations and quality standards
Outcome healthcare clinics:
- Provision of remote healthcare services to patients
- Improved access to healthcare services, particularly in underserved areas
- Reduced costs and increased efficiency of healthcare delivery
- Enhanced patient satisfaction and engagement
- Compliance with regulations and quality standards
- Ongoing support and recommendations for telehealth optimization and continuous improvement.
Together we will create Plans + Reports + GANTT Charts + KPI's + Dashboard items to track + Update Reports + Staff trainings, etc.
Signing up for management consulting services is easy
- 3hrs Operations Consulting
- 8hrs Operations Consulting
Plan hours expire three months after purchase.
Schedule your consultation
Schedule your business operations consultation with our expert advisor.
Need advice right away? We've got your back.
Implement what you learn in your strategic decision making.
Get the support and advice you need.
Meet our management consultants
Why our operations advisory plan is essential for your organization?
Optimize Your KPI's With Our Assistance.
Operations Optimization Areas We Specialize In:
- Operation monitoring, logistics review, analysis, optimization suggestions
- Review practice operations for areas for improvement
- Ensure your practice is set up for success, and discuss ways to take it to the next level
- Acquisition advice
- Program Implementation and Management
- Logistics review, optimization, and cost analysis
- Business Analysis
- Business Development
- Business Intelligence
- CFO & Controller Services
- Creating educational materials such as trainings, presentations, E-books and podcasts
- Credentialing and Contracting
- Customer Experience
- Events and outreach
- Facilities Solutions
- Fraud Investigative Services
- Infrastructure Review and optimization
- Insights & Analytics
- Manufacturing & Supply Chain
- Employee Mental Health Solutions
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Network Health Report
- Outsourced controller / CFO services
- Practice Management outsourcing
- Practice Management consulting
- Press Conference Assistance
- Business Processes Review, changes, and implementations
- Quality Control
- Process optimization including -Registering new patients, verifying insurance eligibility, properly submitting claims to varying providers, and payment posting to optimize efficiency, and less denied claims
- Risk Assessment
- Sales Review and optimization review
- Payer Channel Review and optimization
- Service Operations Optimization
- Supply Chain Management
- Sustainability Opportunities and Optimization
- Warehouse & Distribution
- Vendors Review, selection, and suggestions
- Partners, responsibilities, and optimization
- Weekly or monthly meetings
- Practice Management
- Alternative Practice Models (IPA, ACO, Joint Ventures, etc.)
- Behavioral Health Integration
- CLIA and Laboratory
- Mental Health Systems
- Patient Scheduling/Flow
- Policies & Procedures
- Practice Assessment
- Practice Management
- Quality Assessment
- Risk Assessment