Practice Workflow Development
Workflow Development Assistance.
Let our business operations experts streamline your business operations, so your business can thrive.
Prepaid management consultation sessions can provide guidance on any operational concern, for one low fee. Start building relationships with consultants you can trust by signing up now.
Operation optimization packages available for as low as $1,500
WHAT WE CAN HELP WITH:
-> Create a workflow document together!
Develop your Business Workflow Systems and Optimization, lets discuss the current and optimal workflow processes for your organization. Create a workflow chart document together.
This will ensure you are on the same page with your staff on how you would like things to be conducted. Ensuring nothing is missed or done incorrectly. Workflows can also come in handy for getting teams on the same page about how workflows have been done historically, and how they need to be done moving forward. It allows you to find wasted steps, areas for improvement, and allows you to track efficiency, as you can now use these documents to time the entire process, parts of the process, or individual team members efficiency from step to step, to provide feedback etc.
Discussion of current and future workflows, creation of workflow tracking document, discussion of areas for improvement and next steps.
HOW IT WORKS:
Workflow document creation: Meet with our consultants to review your current and optimal workflow setups. We can create a workflow document design together, that you can then use for understanding your practice workflow from when your patients first visits your practice, until billing, or some other workflow that you would like to discuss or document. This will help you better understand the way your organization operates, and provide opportunities for optimizing and tracking your organization better.
- We can assist you in creating the following types of workflows: overall workflow, referral workflow, billing workflow, etc.
Together we will create a Workflow chart document
Signing up for management consulting services is easy
- 3hrs Operations Consulting
- 8hrs Operations Consulting
Plan hours expire three months after purchase.
Schedule your consultation
Schedule your business operations consultation with our expert advisor.
Need advice right away? We've got your back.
Implement what you learn in your strategic decision making.
Get the support and advice you need.
Meet our management consultants
Why our operations advisory plan is essential for your organization?
Optimize Your KPI's With Our Assistance.
Operations Optimization Areas We Specialize In:
QUALITY IMPROVEMENT, POLICIES AND PROCEDURES:
- Implement / Optimize usage of digital and technology resources
- Analyze open invoices
- Asset Protection
- Assistance in finding reliable sources / suppliers / vendors / technology solutions
- Behavioral Health Integration
- Benchmarking and dashboards
- Break down feasible map of all the vender services supply network available
- Business permits
- Business Presentations
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Registration, License, Credentialing,etc.
- Call center staff setup and optimization
- Clinical Documentation Improvement
- CMS advisory opinions
- Coaching Services
- Collection Best Practices
- Consumer Experience
- Contracts with vendors
- Database creation and design
- Developing the appropriate policies and procedures for your practice / Organization
- E-Commerce Setup / Optimization
- End-to-end process optimization to ensure project success
- Estimating Project Costs - Project Management / Operations Management
- Feasibility of the business
- Fraud and Abuse Compliance; Stark Law, the Anti-Kickback Statute
- Guide / walk through creating a centralized database for your EHR, that handles billing, patient onboarding, etc.
- Health policy advocacy
- Inefficiencies + Risks review
- Licensing issues, such as Medicare certification and state licensing, such as those that arise after a change in ownership
- Navigating licensure and government agency disciplinary procedures for providers and organizations
- Nurse advocacy, including advanced practice registered nurses
- OIG advisory opinions
- OIG Self Disclosures under the Self Disclosure Protocol (SDP)
- Ongoing maintenance and optimization of your valuable customer data
- Policies + Standard Operating Procedures (SOP
- Procedure Manual Development
- Quality Assessment
- Report on breakeven points by products, work centers, and factories - Operations Management
- Report on periodic variances and their causes - Operations Management
- Service outsourcing
- Serving our clients and helping them solve their toughest problems.
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Stark Law Discussion
- Stark Law Self Disclosures under the Self-Referral Disclosure Protocol (SRDP)
- Patient registration optimization, such as setup and rollout of online appointment booking platforms (similar to youbookme or calendly)
- Virtual Assistant setup + solutions
- Process and Policies Setup assistance