OSHA Compliance Module
OSHA Training Compliance Solution
Our Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) training compliance modules will get you Safety Coordinator, Practice Staff, Management, knowledgeable and compliant.
Your practice needs to have an active OSHA safety program or you can be fined, dont risk it. Keep an OSHA manual, assign a Safety Coordinator, and train them using this module, to ensure they are aware of their responsibilities and your organization maintains compliance. Our OSHA training modules provides your team with a thorough understanding of how to maintain OSHA Compliance and protects your organization.
Unlike our competitors, getting access to the module provides you with a complete copy of the module to be able to use as you please, for as many team members as needed within your organization. We make your compliance job easier, saving you time creating modules. As well as saving you money on paying for each user/use of the module.
Use the training module for your management, officers, or to use for your onboarding process. Document training for your team, and ensure they are familiar with tests, and reminders from time to time.
- Introductory OSHA Training
- OSHA compliance requirements
- General Safety
- Fire and electrical safety - Fire Extinguishers
- Working surfaces
- Radiation & laser
- Hazardous chemicals & Bloodborne Pathogens
- Transmission & Epidemiology
- Universal Precautions & Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Sharps Containers
- Hepatitis B Vaccination
- Disinfection Methods
- Exposure Evaluation & Follow Up
- Preventing and responding to bloodborne pathogen exposures
- Workplace violence
- Hazard control planning & Emergency action planning (injury and illness prevention program)
- How to use Safety Data Sheets for hazardous chemicals
- Protecting temporary workers
- Safety Coordinator responsibilities
- How to implement OSHA safeguards
- How to develop a OSHA compliant safety plan
- Annual OSHA employee training
- How to train employees on OSHA standards
- Advanced OSHA Training
- OSHA record-keeping requirements
- OSHA reporting
- Site-specific hazard assessment
- Preparing for and responding to an OSHA inspection
- COVID-19 OSHA Guidelines
- New HazCom Standard
- Example workplace situations
- + BONUS handouts, OSHA compliance Quiz, & Sign in sheets to document employee training, Form that is to be used to create a list of chemicals that may present a hazard.