Operations Project Management
Operations management advice available when you need it.
Let our business operations experts streamline your business operations, so your business can thrive.
Prepaid management consultation sessions can provide guidance on any operational concern, for one low fee. Start building relationships with consultants you can trust by signing up now.
Operation optimization packages available for as low as $1,500
WHAT WE CAN HELP WITH:
-> Implement projects successfully!
Operational Program Implementation costs money, time, and effort. Make it count. If you are going to change the way things are done, its important to have a quarterback at your side to ensure that the rollout goes smoothly. Together we can ensure that projects are rolled out on schedule and on budget. That all key stakeholders are on board, and that the efforts lead to the expected outcomes that allowed you to invest the energy, money, and training to get the project off the ground.
Review current and optimal operational setup, changes, and expected outcomes, create, train, and ensure compliance with policies and procedures, dashboards, KPI's, initiative Gantt chart creation, trends review, strategic implementation, etc.
HOW IT WORKS:
Follow and track projects from implementation to success: Meet with our consultants to create a strategic plan to clarify your expected goals, resources needed, assess your current situation, what changes are needed, and hand hold or take over implementation of the project to ensure a smooth rollout.
- We can ensure your project is implemented successfully, assess and get on board all the necessary stakeholders, including vendors, project leaders, and impacted staff. Ensure the new implementation is actually being followed, track the implementation of the new workflow including Gantt chart creation and review, Trello set up, ongoing scheduled meetings and check ins, Hand holding until the outcomes are achieved, keeping stakeholders accountable and on schedule, Management or operation training, and reporting on problems that come up.
Together we will create Plans + Reports + GANTT Charts + KPI's + Dashboard items to track + Update Reports + Staff trainings, etc.
Signing up for management consulting services is easy
- 3hrs Operations Consulting
- 8hrs Operations Consulting
Plan hours expire three months after purchase.
Schedule your consultation
Schedule your business operations consultation with our expert advisor.
Need advice right away? We've got your back.
Implement what you learn in your strategic decision making.
Get the support and advice you need.
Meet our management consultants
Why our operations advisory plan is essential for your organization?
Optimize Your KPI's With Our Assistance.
Operations Optimization Areas We Specialize In:
- Operation monitoring, logistics review, analysis, optimization suggestions
- Review practice operations for areas for improvement
- Ensure your practice is set up for success, and discuss ways to take it to the next level
- Acquisition advice
- Program Implementation and Management
- Logistics review, optimization, and cost analysis
- Business Analysis
- Business Development
- Business Intelligence
- CFO & Controller Services
- Creating educational materials such as trainings, presentations, E-books and podcasts
- Credentialing and Contracting
- Customer Experience
- Events and outreach
- Facilities Solutions
- Fraud Investigative Services
- Infrastructure Review and optimization
- Insights & Analytics
- Manufacturing & Supply Chain
- Employee Mental Health Solutions
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Network Health Report
- Outsourced controller / CFO services
- Practice Management outsourcing
- Practice Management consulting
- Press Conference Assistance
- Business Processes Review, changes, and implementations
- Quality Control
- Process optimization including -Registering new patients, verifying insurance eligibility, properly submitting claims to varying providers, and payment posting to optimize efficiency, and less denied claims
- Risk Assessment
- Sales Review and optimization review
- Payer Channel Review and optimization
- Service Operations Optimization
- Supply Chain Management
- Sustainability Opportunities and Optimization
- Warehouse & Distribution
- Vendors Review, selection, and suggestions
- Partners, responsibilities, and optimization
- Weekly or monthly meetings
- Practice Management
- Alternative Practice Models (IPA, ACO, Joint Ventures, etc.)
- Behavioral Health Integration
- CLIA and Laboratory
- Mental Health Systems
- Patient Scheduling/Flow
- Policies & Procedures
- Practice Assessment
- Practice Management
- Quality Assessment
- Risk Assessment