CMS Advisory Opinions
CMS Advisory Opinions
Let our business operations experts streamline your business operations, so your business can thrive.
Prepaid management consultation sessions can provide guidance on any operational concern, for one low fee. Start building relationships with consultants you can trust by signing up now.
Operation optimization packages available for as low as $1,500
WHAT WE CAN HELP WITH:
- To gain clarification on legal or regulatory issues related to Medicare and Medicaid billing and compliance
- To ensure compliance with Medicare and Medicaid regulations and avoid penalties or fines
- To receive guidance on complex healthcare regulatory issues and potential risks
- To receive validation of business arrangements and financial transactions related to healthcare services
- To ensure that the organization's operations align with CMS requirements and standards
HOW IT WORKS:
- Conducting a review of the organization's operations and compliance practices to identify potential areas of concern
- Conducting research and analysis to identify relevant CMS regulations and advisory opinions
- Preparing and submitting requests for CMS Advisory Opinions to obtain guidance on complex regulatory issues or potential risks
- Reviewing and interpreting CMS Advisory Opinions to ensure alignment with the organization's operations and compliance practices
- Providing guidance and advice to the organization on the implementation of CMS Advisory Opinions and compliance with CMS regulations and standards
- Identifying and addressing any compliance gaps or issues to ensure ongoing compliance with CMS regulations
Outcomes for healthcare clinics:
- Clarification on legal or regulatory issues related to Medicare and Medicaid billing and compliance
- Compliance with Medicare and Medicaid regulations and avoidance of penalties or fines
- Guidance on complex healthcare regulatory issues and potential risks
- Validation of business arrangements and financial transactions related to healthcare services
- Alignment of the organization's operations with CMS requirements and standards
- Improved understanding of CMS regulations and requirements
- Improved overall organizational performance and profitability.
Together we will create Plans + SOP's + Trends + Gap Reports + General Reports + KPI's + Dashboard items to track, etc.
Signing up for management consulting services is easy
- 3hrs Operations Consulting
- 8hrs Operations Consulting
Plan hours expire three months after purchase.
Schedule your consultation
Schedule your business operations consultation with our expert advisor.
Need advice right away? We've got your back.
Implement what you learn in your strategic decision making.
Get the support and advice you need.
Meet our management consultants
Why our operations advisory plan is essential for your organization?
Optimize Your KPI's With Our Assistance.
Operations Optimization Areas We Specialize In:
QUALITY IMPROVEMENT, POLICIES AND PROCEDURES:
- Implement / Optimize usage of digital and technology resources
- Analyze open invoices
- Asset Protection
- Assistance in finding reliable sources / suppliers / vendors / technology solutions
- Behavioral Health Integration
- Benchmarking and dashboards
- Break down feasible map of all the vender services supply network available
- Business permits
- Business Presentations
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Registration, License, Credentialing,etc.
- Call center staff setup and optimization
- Clinical Documentation Improvement
- CMS advisory opinions
- Coaching Services
- Collection Best Practices
- Consumer Experience
- Contracts with vendors
- Database creation and design
- Developing the appropriate policies and procedures for your practice / Organization
- E-Commerce Setup / Optimization
- End-to-end process optimization to ensure project success
- Estimating Project Costs - Project Management / Operations Management
- Feasibility of the business
- Fraud and Abuse Compliance; Stark Law, the Anti-Kickback Statute
- Guide / walk through creating a centralized database for your EHR, that handles billing, patient onboarding, etc.
- Health policy advocacy
- Inefficiencies + Risks review
- Licensing issues, such as Medicare certification and state licensing, such as those that arise after a change in ownership
- Navigating licensure and government agency disciplinary procedures for providers and organizations
- Nurse advocacy, including advanced practice registered nurses
- OIG advisory opinions
- OIG Self Disclosures under the Self Disclosure Protocol (SDP)
- Ongoing maintenance and optimization of your valuable customer data
- Policies + Standard Operating Procedures (SOP
- Procedure Manual Development
- Quality Assessment
- Report on breakeven points by products, work centers, and factories - Operations Management
- Report on periodic variances and their causes - Operations Management
- Service outsourcing
- Serving our clients and helping them solve their toughest problems.
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Stark Law Discussion
- Stark Law Self Disclosures under the Self-Referral Disclosure Protocol (SRDP)
- Patient registration optimization, such as setup and rollout of online appointment booking platforms (similar to youbookme or calendly)
- Virtual Assistant setup + solutions
- Process and Policies Setup assistance