Let our business operations experts streamline your business operations, so your business can thrive.
Prepaid management consultation sessions can provide guidance on any operational concern, for one low fee. Start building relationships with consultants you can trust by signing up now.
Operation optimization packages available for as low as $1,500
WHAT WE CAN HELP WITH:
- To evaluate potential acquisition opportunities
- To identify the risks and benefits associated with an acquisition
- To develop a strategy for approaching an acquisition
- To negotiate and structure the terms of an acquisition
- To conduct due diligence and ensure legal and financial compliance
HOW IT WORKS:
- Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate potential acquisition targets
- Analyzing the financial and operational risks and benefits of an acquisition
- Developing an acquisition strategy and identifying potential financing options
- Negotiating and structuring the terms of the acquisition, including purchase price, payment terms, and warranties
- Conducting due diligence and ensuring legal and financial compliance
- Assisting with post-acquisition integration planning and execution
- Offering ongoing support and guidance throughout the acquisition process
Outcomes for healthcare clinics:
- Identification of potential acquisition opportunities and evaluation of risks and benefits
- Development of an effective acquisition strategy and financing plan
- Successful negotiation and structuring of acquisition terms
- Reduced risk of legal and financial noncompliance
- Smooth integration and alignment of the acquired business with the parent organization
- Improved overall financial performance and profitability
- Enhanced competitive position in the market.
Together we will create Plans + Reports + GANTT Charts + KPI's + Dashboard items to track + Update Reports + Staff trainings, etc.
Signing up for management consulting services is easy
- 3hrs Operations Consulting
- 8hrs Operations Consulting
Plan hours expire three months after purchase.
Schedule your consultation
Schedule your business operations consultation with our expert advisor.
Need advice right away? We've got your back.
Implement what you learn in your strategic decision making.
Get the support and advice you need.
Meet our management consultants
Why our operations advisory plan is essential for your organization?
Optimize Your KPI's With Our Assistance.
Operations Optimization Areas We Specialize In:
- Operation monitoring, logistics review, analysis, optimization suggestions
- Review practice operations for areas for improvement
- Ensure your practice is set up for success, and discuss ways to take it to the next level
- Acquisition advice
- Program Implementation and Management
- Logistics review, optimization, and cost analysis
- Business Analysis
- Business Development
- Business Intelligence
- CFO & Controller Services
- Creating educational materials such as trainings, presentations, E-books and podcasts
- Credentialing and Contracting
- Customer Experience
- Events and outreach
- Facilities Solutions
- Fraud Investigative Services
- Infrastructure Review and optimization
- Insights & Analytics
- Manufacturing & Supply Chain
- Employee Mental Health Solutions
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Network Health Report
- Outsourced controller / CFO services
- Practice Management outsourcing
- Practice Management consulting
- Press Conference Assistance
- Business Processes Review, changes, and implementations
- Quality Control
- Process optimization including -Registering new patients, verifying insurance eligibility, properly submitting claims to varying providers, and payment posting to optimize efficiency, and less denied claims
- Risk Assessment
- Sales Review and optimization review
- Payer Channel Review and optimization
- Service Operations Optimization
- Supply Chain Management
- Sustainability Opportunities and Optimization
- Warehouse & Distribution
- Vendors Review, selection, and suggestions
- Partners, responsibilities, and optimization
- Weekly or monthly meetings
- Practice Management
- Alternative Practice Models (IPA, ACO, Joint Ventures, etc.)
- Behavioral Health Integration
- CLIA and Laboratory
- Mental Health Systems
- Patient Scheduling/Flow
- Policies & Procedures
- Practice Assessment
- Practice Management
- Quality Assessment
- Risk Assessment